Free Online Tulsa, Oklahoma Criminal Case Evaluation
Tulsa, Oklahoma Criminal Defense Videos
Tulsa, Oklahoma Sample Criminal Cases
Tulsa, Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorney Fees

Oklahoma Not Guilty Charge Expunged or Sealed

Question: If you were found not guilty of a crime, is there a way to seal your record or have it expunged in Oklahoma?

Answer: There are. We can file for an expungement on criminal records. The exact timing of when those can occur depends on the exact crime that you were convicted of and how long it has been. But typically it is between one year to three years after the completion of your sentence and assuming that you have not picked up any new crimes during that time.

›  Back to Video Library

Edge Law Firm Ratings
(918) 582-6333
Edge Law Firm Ratings